3D Volumetric Studios
- Studio Recording Mode creates lifelike, photorealistic volumetric assets for AR, VR, XR, virtual production, etc
- Enabled by its patented 3d capture camera technology, a Mantis Vision breakthrough is the capability of LIVE volumetric streaming for real-time communication and broadcasts.
- Measuring less than 3×3 meters with no green screen required, the Mantis Vision Volumetric Studio can fit in any setting.
- The optimized workflow enables render times of minutes or hours instead of days or weeks, and a real-time mode allows instant previews and assets.
- Volumetric capture of hundreds of people per day for activations and events, with immediate access to their AR “hologram”.
- Mantis Vision content can be viewed from 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi, or wired connections thanks to the streamlined workflow and compression.
Volumetric Studio Benefits
* Real Motion Redress solution using the uniform mesher.
- HQ 3D dynamic video
- No green screen
- Fast and Realtime workflow
- High resolution and accuracy
- Easy alignment and calibration
- Small footprint
- Web based model viewing, no app required
- Multiple export options
- Easy integration through API
- High quality decimation up to 10%
Volumetric Studio Workflow
Mantis Vision’s 3D Volumetric Studio has the fastest workflow from scan to share, with exceptional data quality and an easy-to-use interface
Volumetric Studio Specifications
|3iosk 16||3iosk 21||Studio Ring|
|No. of RGB cameras||32||42||64|
|No. of depth cameras||16||21||32|
|Scanning scene height||2050mm||2050mm||2200mm|
|Scanning scene diameter *||Ø900mm||Ø2500mm - Ø3000mm|
|3iosk footprint||Ø2575mm||Ø4200mm - Ø4700mm|
|HQ assets processing time **||~ 30sec per frame||~ 60sec per frame|
|Real-Time Live preview||Yes||Yes|
|HQ processing time||30 sec per frame||45 sec per frame|
|Video scanning speed||15/24/25/30 fps||15/24/25/30 fps|
|Real-Time Live Streaming||Yes||Yes|
* Studio Ring’s scanning diameter and height can be customized.
** The processing time is based on single render machine. Support for distributed computing on both cloud and local rendering.
Mantis Vision Volumetric Studios Worldwide
Volumetric Studio Applications
Capture attendees and provide an AR keepsake to share on social media. Static poses are rigged and animated to create unbelievable sequences. Volumetric videos combined with CGI elements bring to life one-of-a-kind stories.
Through your mobile phone see a full-size hologram of an AR expert for guided tours, tutorials, exhibits, instructions, or even live Q&A. Use throughout the venue, and update for new exhibits.
Record in the volumetric scanner and share through QR codes or clickable links for customers to experience an AR hologram of a celebrity, spokesperson, or model through their phone.
Record and broadcast remote volumetric interviews in 3D. Viewers see the participants interacting as though they are in the same room, even when they are thousands of miles apart.